Service Management: Stop Aligning and Start Contributing
sponsored by Compuware Corporation
Recent research has shown that senior IT executives believe that managing the service of their applications is critical. Find out where organizations are focusing their IT operations and how they are using that renewed focus to improve application availability and performance, and ultimately enhance the value provided to business users.View this Webcast to learn how to:
- Contain your IT operation costs through process improvements.
- Improve incident response and problem resolution.
- Control the impact of infrastructure changes.
- Better manage the service of your business-critical applications.
- Deliver service to users inside and outside the corporate environment.
- Overcome the challenges of identifying, characterizing and resolving tough performance problems.
(THIS RESOURCE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.)