SearchSOA.com Interactive Classroom: Application Modernization Strategy
sponsored by Hewlett-Packard Company
Application modernization is in a state of flux. As the enterprise continues to evolve, older legacy applications may not meet new expectations. However, tried and true mainframe applications are not easily let go. Enterprise architects are looking for faster integrations, using SOA only when it is pragmatic. They still wrapper mainframes with services, but they are also digging deeper into the mainframe portfolio with an eye toward migration of functions.
In this SearchSOA.com Interactive Classroom, our panel of enterprise architecture experts explain how to analyze, design and implement both complex and simple integrations for the near-term as well as the long-run.
The lessons in this Interactive Classroom teach you about:
• Building an application modernization framework
• The importance of a business-driven application modernization strategy
• How to build a business-driven application modernization strategy
• Legacy application migration best practices
• More agile ways to go about modernizing enterprise applications
• And more
(THIS RESOURCE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.)